Business Development Executive
Reporting to the Artistic Director and Director(s), you will be responsible for:
(i) the implementation of fundraising strategies and approved communication projects with the goal of expanding our donor base in Singapore. You will also responsible for planning, organizing and implementing sustainable strategies to build awareness and generate funds from our target donor base.
(ii) the development of earned revenue streams. You will be planning, organizing and implementing sustainable strategies to build a sustainable customer base and sell our products and services to potential clients.
Qualifications & Experience
• University graduate or above majoring in business, marketing or communications and PR.
• At least 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in marketing and/or communications, with demonstrated success in customer acquisition and securing revenue.
• Proven experience in organizing events and campaigns is an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
• Native proficiency in written and spoken English. Mandarin is an advantage.
• Great passion for writing in English. Editorial skills are an advantage.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
• Open-minded, creative and willing to work under pressure.
• Good team player and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Enthusiastic and keen to develop a career with an international non-profit organization.
For interested applicants, please email email@example.com with your CV. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.