As a non-profit organisation, we can only keep on producing quality art performances and programmes with your support.
Volunteer with us — If you'd like to offer your expertise in the arts, please write to us.
Donate to us — All proceeds go to sustain our company to create shows.
Apart from complimentary tickets to all our performances and events, our friendly team will approach you to inform you how we could provide quality artistic experiences for your events, products or services.
Company UEN Number : 201629632R
Account Name: SAtheCollective Ltd.
Account no.: OCBC Bank 642-131361-001
Bank code: 7339
Branch code: 642
Once you've completed your transaction, do email us your name, NRIC, contact number and donation amount to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly team will issue a donation receipt to you.
Please make cheque payable to “SAtheCollective Ltd.”
Kindly mail it to :
90 Goodman Road Block B #05-02 Goodman Arts Centre
Please indicate Your Name, NRIC & Contact Details at the back of the cheque.
Business Development Executive
Reporting to the Artistic Director and Director(s), you will be responsible for:
(i) the implementation of fundraising strategies and approved communication projects with the goal of expanding our donor base in Singapore. You will also responsible for planning, organizing and implementing sustainable strategies to build awareness and generate funds from our target donor base.
(ii) the development of earned revenue streams. You will be planning, organizing and implementing sustainable strategies to build a sustainable customer base and sell our products and services to potential clients.
- Manage and implement approved direct marketing campaigns, donor recruitment events and other fundraising activities to expand monthly donation programs.
- Implement approved initiatives to raise sustainable funds.
- Responsible for the production of communication materials within the team.
- Responsible for communicating with or PR firm about our website, social media, intranet, e-newsletter and eDM campaigns.
- Handle individual donor transactions, provide service to donors, and maintain good donor stewardship.
- Research and update market intelligence about individual fundraising programs in Singapore
- Assist in other fundraising events with the team and participate in other activities as requested.
- Work with the team to maximize use of donor database and ensure that all records are up to date.
- Ensure compliance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act.
Qualifications & Experience
• University graduate or above majoring in business, marketing or communications and PR.
• At least 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience in marketing and/or communications, with demonstrated success in customer acquisition and securing revenue.
• Proven experience in organizing events and campaigns is an advantage.
Knowledge & Skills
• Native proficiency in written and spoken English. Mandarin is an advantage.
• Great passion for writing in English. Editorial skills are an advantage.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others.
• Open-minded, creative and willing to work under pressure.
• Good team player and able to handle multiple tasks.
• Enthusiastic and keen to develop a career with an international non-profit organization.
For interested applicants, please email email@example.com with your CV. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.